CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

The questions I see for shareholders seem to be:1. The balance...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    The questions I see for shareholders seem to be:
    1. The balance sheet on the last page looks to show that after the buy back (yet to be approved), there will be $230 million remaining of 'Oil and natural gas assets' which will accrue to the remaining shareholders who include the directors and major shareholders. They are apparently not selling into the buy back.
    2. On the value of this remaining asset (in Alberta?), I have read two points worthy of note. Currently US and Canadian Gas prices are some 40 % below global prices due to a lack of gas export terminals to export gas. The US has I think 2 or 3 terminals coming on stream in the Gold of Mexico coast, the first recently opened in Alabama and will enable gas to be exported to Europe including Germany. (This is to replace gas they can no longer bu from Russia).
    3. Canada is building a major export terminal in British Columbia (Vancouver area) to export gas etc to Asia such as Japan and South Korea where Australia currently exports to.
    4. I am not across all of the pipelines to be built but I recall Biden being reluctant to approve a major pipeline from the north (Alasks / Canada??), whilst Trump is saying he will approve of energy projects that protect American jobs.
    5. Gas consumption is expected to grow a hell of a lot over the next 10 years or more as a transition fuel verses coal.
    6. Now back to price, currently North American gas being 40% below the global prices, researchers are saying that the North American Gas prices will adjust upwards to the global prices.
    7. Now that brings us back to the remaining Claim assets in CE1 after the buy back.
    8. My guess is that the assets will be worth a whole lot more in say 3 years from now.
    9. The big question will be how is that value to be realised?
    10. Will the value be realised by a sale of the assets to a 3rd party as the values 'heat up'??
    11. Will more capital be required which will involve dilution of remaining small shareholders?

Who knows but if the directors and remaining shareholders are staying invested, then it is something to at least think about.
    How many shares will you retain.?
    What share of the 'pie' (remaining shares after the buy back will you retain)?

I would be interested in the views of other shareholders who are not 'insiders'.

What am I doing? Well I am not sure. At this stage I am trying to simplify my life so.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.