EXT 9.09% 1.2¢ excite technology services ltd

Ann: Sale of cp.Protect and cp.Discover Technology Assets, page-8

1. 1,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 759
    This is great news!!!

I only invested in the CPT business a quarter ago as their Brace acqusition acquired earlier this year is growing rapidly q on q since last year and is expecting to generate $5m ARR by March qtr 2022.

Let's be honest, CPT shareholders have suffered years with the other crappy products/services offered. Good riddance we have found a buyer! My only concern since holding CPT is the cash burn and dilution of company resources on their pre-existing crap revenue streams. Perhaps these products are better off at Archtis and they can synergise.

It was already clear in their recent investor communications that their focus and priorities is on our Brace business and now they have proven that's the case!I'm not a big fan of also receiving ar9 shares, however, I did acquire AR9 at 9-11c and rode it to 27c last year, they have a very scalable software solution 'Kojensi' and their company is also poised to grow significantly.

Good on management and congrats to shareholders! Actions speak louder than words and they've proven their integrity and ability to kick goals!

p.s sorry I copied this same comment from the other thread as this thread has the better commentary between investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $16.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $186.5K 16.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1839866 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5957042 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.