ADO 2.22% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Hi DS, Yes a good post. It does still leave unanswered questions...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi DS,

Yes a good post.
    It does still leave unanswered questions and a lot of unaccountability to the board.
    I could never understand putting a DiaSource vendor in as CEO. What did the ADO directors think would happen and whose decision was it? I totally understand having one on the ADO board but as CEO of the whole company!!

We were also told that the Diasource acquisition was vital for our survival - it nearly smashed us. Our board put a Diasource vendor in as CEO and left them to it.

I get the feeling that Diasource and the Canadian investors did not really like the way ADO was run and saw a bit of a scattered energy approach in the way the company was run and started to get worried about their $$ - so both of those parties decided to choose their own paths.

Hopefully, MS is doing some good work behind the scenes and is smiling and waving soon

Good news that the EGM was sorted before needing to take place. I wonder what terms were given to the departing directors?

To see who they get on the board to replace the departures will be interesting. They really need some quality and experience in there to avoid the full death experience.

Good luck to all.
    We need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $25.40K 1.153M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 3872460 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 587084
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.