ODE 16.7% 0.4¢ odessa minerals limited

I wouldn't get too bent out of shape about the "Trinity Robot"....

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    I wouldn't get too bent out of shape about the "Trinity Robot". This tells you most of what you need to know:

[I am not actually appearing on this webpage as my experience is that people get on here and ask me like super weird questions, sometimes not ethical. So, I will write a bit about myself and if you would like to know more or interact with me please contact the humans at Ethical AI Advisory.]

Yes, it's well known that letting people say weird things to AIs irreparably damages the AIs, right? Or, more likely, the AI is so unbelievably rudimentary that it's obviously no more than an off-the-shelf chatbot bolted to Wikipedia with a racing stripe painted on the side saying "ETHICS".

I don't think CW's new arrangement is actively breaking any rules, but it's pretty sketchy to have sidled out of a failing company to set up something in such a clearly related area. That being said, squabbling about CW and her minions seems like getting into a hardcore brawl over a 5 cent piece at this point. This consultancy is clearly set up to cash in on some government/corporate grant money that would generally be wasted in any case. Why not let her feed at that trough? Makes no difference to the long-suffering SH.

In any case it's not a good look for people to hound her. She tried, she failed, we can move on. It would be nice if she would admit it of course rather than going on to some campaign as spinning this as somehow a success or just the product of bad luck/timing. But it's important that people can walk away from failures without a huge hate train or else this will deter people from ever even trying to build companies in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.651M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.576K 450.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 9610662 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 16095800 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.