ODE 16.7% 0.4¢ odessa minerals limited

Ann: Sale of Flamingo Ai assets, page-81

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    I'm still baffled at how opaque the "new owners" are. Aside from an apartment in Pyrmont as an address, I can't figure out a single solitary thing about them. I suppose SH are meant to decide whether this is a legit transaction based on zero information - you'd think they'd have to present other attempts to shop the company for various prices and how that went.

Also, it's a bit hard to tell if this is a legit arms-length transaction when you have zero idea who is buying it. It's also not clear to me whether the corporate structure that's buying it is really a going concern - certainly there are no search engine hits on the companies, no-one claiming to run them on LinkedIn that I can see, etc.

Just because you can look up these entities and see they've been around since 2013 doesn't mean that they aren't "shelf companies" (i.e. companies that got created 7 years ago to sit around and be sold to someone else to create the impression that the companies had some history).

Note also because this isn't a actual TO, but a asset purchase, FGO is left with any lingering liabilities (aside from those explicitly transferred - the new company is taking over employee entitlements). So if someone wakes up and decides to sue FGO for patent violation it comes out of FGO, not out of the new company, even though FGO has no ability to make money from exercise of the IP any more. Similarly if any litigation pops up out of old business it's on FGO not the new company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.651M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.576K 450.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 9610662 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 16095800 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.