TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Ann: Sale of Gilded Rose Gold Project for $4M Consideration, page-49

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(All things considered though, this is Au! POG is high in USD and probably at or near their peak in other currencies? So in the current environment things might be different.)""

Correct. But you have to have the gold first. And that starts with drilling and ANNOUNCING RESULTS of course, then mining it and then sell it.

We haven't done anything of the kind yet. And then don't forget what most of the penny dreadful companies do at a later stage of development, (If we ever get to that stage of course), when they will raise money from Sophisticated Investors and Financial Institutions (at big discounts to the prevailing shares prices) while bypassing the shareholders who supported them through thick and thin in the past............................How do I know that, well mate let me tell you that I have been thorough this thing many times before...................AND LEARNED the hard way. When they reach that stage, in nearly all cases we only become a pain in the arse... Just mark my words and save it for future reference....Period.!!

""(BTW, I have little time for the Chinese as investors and consider fleeing a stock if they get involved. You may have a win now and then but, IMO, the probability is very low. But that is another story for another time!!)""

Alleluia, you and me both. Anyway, believing otherwise, must be classified as being believers in the old fairies stories. You just have to have a good look around and some proper research and you will soon find out that the proof is in the pudding.

Yet again, where do you think these penny dreadful companies can get the money to proceed and develop.??

I rest my case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.