TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Ann: Sale of Gilded Rose Gold Project for $4M Consideration, page-54

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi slipperymack, thanks for the balanced reply.

Let me put it to you in this every simple way, If I knew what you asked me and sure that thus things could be real goer, I would dig deep into my pockets, and invest.

Thus far I am not convinced nor am I happy that they didn't tell us anything about the drilling results and what we have got. No PFS, no DFS, nothing.

Hence why I am sharing with you what I have been sharing with others willing to take notice of what I am saying. For the ones who won't well mate this is a free World......Is it not.??

As for PNN, well mate your guess is as good as mine.

After all and with a market cap value of just a little over 2.9 million dollars "" PEPINNINI LITHIUM LIMITED Mkt cap $2.933M"" and with the current environment, like I said before...........Your Guess Is As Good As Mine.

One would have hoped that we would have been able to find someone else a little better and stronger than that but.....

And don't forget that, with what we have been told, unless I read it wrong, all that we will be able to be counting upon, is half of the sold price. The rest could just very well turn out to be some very big pies in the skies.

Once again, thanks for a good reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.