DTR 10.0% 0.9¢ dateline resources limited

You might find these links for 'deeper dive' @ USGS - - i work...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    You might find these links for 'deeper dive' @ USGS - - i work with ai/ML group in Nth America focused on

applying data to both Minerals and O&G resources - we have already done POC with O&G Group with good results.

GL

F
    ________________________________________________________________________________________

"Attached is a link to a data report I published last year withMountain Pass chem data from samples I was involved in collecting and Econ Geolmanuscript and data report from a colleague-. should also search the USGS Earth MRIpage for recent geophysical surveys in this region. Maybe you can incorporatethis information to aid your modeling efforts, good luck, I'll be curious what youlearn and how much time it takes to produce a useful product."

https://www.usgs.gov/special-topics/earth-mri

https://www.usgs.gov/data/geochemical-data-carbonatite-samples-mountain-pass-rare-earth-element-deposit-southeast

This data releasecontains whole-rock major, minor, and trace element geochemical data forcarbonatite samples from the Mountain Pass rare earth element (REE) depositlocated in southeastern California. The Mountain Pass deposit is the largestREE deposit in the United States and in 2021, produced 43,000 metric tons(expressed as rare-earth-oxide equivalent; U.S. Geological Survey, 2022).Samples

Temporal and petrogenetic links between Mesoproterozoic alkaline and carbonatite magmas at Mountain Pass, California | U.S. Geological Survey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $33.84K 3.759M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2695000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 650370 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 1092311
Last updated 15.52pm 14/06/2024 ?
DTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.