HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

Yes but the biggest difference between the two stocks is...

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Yes but the biggest difference between the two stocks is potential. HCT has huge potential thanks to their product and their networks in the USA. Hence why they were able to get the COVID19 test as well as get the the global license for Pathaway. It is completely organic with tests done for skin sensitivity and inhalation which passed with flying colours. With the COVID testing now done and the EPA approval right around the corner, the potential is massive.

WNB on the other hand has a generic disinfectant which didn't even pass the test for the old human coronavirus 22E with an efficacy rate of 99.8%+(which keep in mind is an even weaker strain than SARS-CoV-2 so it will likely even be an even lower number than 99.8%). That's why they don't market it anywhere and hence why they will never receive an EPA approval in the US. The requirement is to kill coronavirus by 99.9%. So essentially, they have a dead product.

Look, I'm just being honest. I've lost money before and I hate to see people lose money and trapped in stocks they think will turn things around. I wish you all the best.

My 2cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.