SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

Ann: Sale of IOT Solutions Business to Inpixon, page-54

1. 2,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2769
    Impatient sellers or profit takers, I think they'll rue the day they sold out of Sensera this close to a major milestone in the company. The company is now fashioned in the image and design of Ralph Schmitt, debt free and concentrating on the core product offering, MicroDevices.

As the world grapples with a second wave of Coronavirus, governments across the globe are rapidly increasing spending to provide for health equipment and care across their healthcare systems.

For example, France announced today that they're allocating another 2.8 billion euros to hospitals for equipment and staff.

Vaccines continue to fall short of the mark and suffer setbacks in the trial phase and there has never been a successful vaccine for Coronavirus (Covid-19 is not the first instance of Coronavirus).

The only way to eliminate spread is through detection and quarantine. The Coronavirus sensor will considerably reduce the time till detection compared to the current Coronavirus PCR test method. It will be an essential asset on the front lines, across hospitals, medical centres, etc. It's application will also extend to private business, to control entry into major events, airports, stadiums, etc.

In the instance of the United States, there is a strong anti-vaxxer movement. Polls demonstrate that 50% of Americans do not want to take the vaccine.

Here is an example to demonstrate the time reduced till results are known and effective quarantine if results are positive, reducing further risk of exposure:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2580/2580188-602313130a48a9862e090e51ad0ab089.jpg

In my opinion, through the commissioning of this device, most likely through a major well known partner in the medical device industry, the potential for Sensera is exponential growth in sales and revenue.
    Last edited by VatreniHR: 21/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.