CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

G'day Lerot,I am happy to offer some enlightenment on what i...

1. 358 Posts.
    G'day Lerot,

I am happy to offer some enlightenment on what i said. Never not do your own research though. I will give it in very simplistic form as i really haven't the time to go into the whole detail of things now...it would be pretty time intensive. I am happy to give an exec summary and perhaps some of the other informed here can add...but perhaps an entirely separate thread. Also, i refuse to do the full research for anyone else here as that is being a bit lazy also...no offense intended. I suggest read the last presentation release and the Qtrly released on Monday re as to what is going on / planned. And, there are great contributors on this form...do some homework there.

Areas where CFE (or TS) has been very tough business wise:

CDU debt purchase from Macquarie..I was a CDU holder that was pretty much shafted by management that failed to disclose certain repayments required...TS did something quite unique and paid Mac Bank the debt outstanding to them by CDU. This was waaaaay under the value of the assets. CFE re this and other asset sales have made very good profit so far with more to come (Sappes etc).

CFE have gained control of assets by using convert notes related to funding offered to gain control of these assets down the track...Boards seats gained, Board membership fights and oustings, large TO holdings established and in the case of DMC....control gained at very cheap prices due to the nice setup work.

On the lighter side, using the convertible debt notes eg...some companies have been able to gain funding for legal fights (can't remember the company off the top of my head but against MMX) whereby they have been able to win technically speaking. Support by CFE have helped them progress.

Generally though, nothing is offered by CFE (TS) without clear benefit for CFE being established down the track, with many options available to CFE to gain from at that point. This is evident with the hard ball plays or supportive efforts. TS and the CFE crew just know the game so well and everything done is aimed to add value..this has been the case for a couple of years now. A lot of this effort is now only just showing up re these deals. I think JID made a great summary today of this so refer to that post.

I would say CFE are a bit like Midnight Oil. Peter Garrett is the star (aka TS) and easily identified talent here, but there are no doubt great band (team) members around him that allow all of this to happen.

Have fun researching.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.