KGM 0.00% 1.3¢ kalnorth gold mines limited

Wonder if they will seek re-listing . You know because that was...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Wonder if they will seek re-listing . You know because that was essentially the ONLY problem that the ASX had with respects to the company ....with it's forward negative cashflow and ability to fund itself. Oh and the fact that it was predominantly a Chinese owned Australian Resource Company.

I mean what an absolute farce if the ASX doesn't allow the resumption of trading in this Companies securities. I thought these ASIC / ASX rules were suppose to protect the small minority shareholders. At least that is what I will again be telling my lawyers.

Because on the one hand , how can the 5 - 6% holdings outside the Top 20 be expected to ' explore ' other potential bidders when their stock is suspended .

And so therefore on the other hand , how are they then expected to vote on such a matter. And the fact that the Top 20 do own almost 95% of the company makes it even more wrong in my opinion. I mean clearly they stated in the announcement that they had been ' in discussions ' with this company previously. So why not let the Market decide as to a proper ' takeover '

And lets face it , a company like NST just doesn't come around and say ' Hey ' lets just give these guys $18 million for their company because its not worth it. And so lets do this while they are in suspension and at the most vulnerable to any such offer.

If this had of been trading , the SP would be technically reflecting anywhere north of 1.7 cents or potentially 50% more than what it last closed at. So in my opinion , this so called offer is highly prejudicial if not discriminatory, as well as purposefully contrived by the ASX all along in allowing this to happen in this manner.

In fact there are so many breeches here , it will make a perfect test case for any future ASX inquiry in my opinion.

I do find It interesting though how the value of $18 - $19 million for ALL its projects ( net of the tenement purchase ) more or less underpins the starting value of almost every other stock who holds a similar basket of tenements. For example like RGL , or CAV ...as well as many others.

The real question though for shareholders is - could we have gotten more had the ASX not been seemingly intentionally obstructive. Probably some ' inside ' broker covering NST who gave the wink and nod to the ASX in the first place.......sneaky.png Very suspicious indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.