KGM 0.00% 1.3¢ kalnorth gold mines limited

And why no corresponding announcement by NST . Irrespective of...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    And why no corresponding announcement by NST . Irrespective of their $10 billion market cap or one of its subsidiary's making an $18 million play for another mining company , I would have thought they would still have to make some sort of announcement with regards to just ' splashing ' out shareholders funds with a circa $5 million loan facility to another conveniently suspended company.

I mean wtf is going on here anyway. What other things are happening in the ASIC governed and ASX listed universe of company's which are also not being reported to shareholders. Something seriously wrong with the laws if this is the case.

And how can any other so called potentially ' other interested party ' even know about NST's sly intentions here if they themselves don't even have to report of it......and the Target Company is conveniently suspended......eek.png

And I guess it's not considered a ' material ' enough of an event , and wouldn't necessarily raise the attentions of almost every other small cap mining company out there trying to purchase or sell their own tenement packages right...... what.png I mean $18 - $19 million is nothing to sneeze at right ..... rolleyes.png Especially when the like of an NST are circling around right .....sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.