RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

I hear you RB. (don't book first class quite yet) and thanks for...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I hear you RB. (don't book first class quite yet) and thanks for the heads up on the correct website.
    The thing that actually does baffle me though is what they valued their derma business at.
    If they paid Bernstein C$1.25 mio for 49% surely that converts to 51% being worth C$1.30 mio therefore a total value of C$2.55 mio. Now it might make sense that if that number represents 12.50% of Cannaglobal because that would be possibly be a realistic capital value of around C$20 mio for what appears to be not much more than a brains trust and aggregator but with some seemingly proven expertise in the Cannabis space. However if we are talking about selling for C$12.50 mio then that converts to Cannaglobal being worth something in the vicinity of a C$100 mio company and I'm sorry but I don't buy that.
    I have been in contact with Roby over this point. Without speaking out of turn SH's will be receiving more info on the deal and Cannaglobal profile etc soon. This should not be any surprise because this deal needs to be ratified by shareholders at the AGM.

Sorry Footmax but the nay sayers have every right to be involved in these discussions whether shareholders or not as long as the issues they raise have some validity of either fact or opinion. Investors can either accept or reject them without bias.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $15.14K 53.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 3187 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.