LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: Sale of Mongolian Coal Asset, page-2

1. 25,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1240
    I thought they originally were going to get around $8 mill for the plot. I must be thinking of another MOU
    "STATUS OF MONGOLIAN COAL ASSETS
    The Board of Modun Resources Limited (Modun or the Company) provides the following
    update on the status of the disposal of its Mongolian Coal Assets.
    The Company has previously announced that it had entered into a highly conditional sale
    agreement to dispose of its Nuurst Thermal Coal Project. The Company advises that it has now
    terminated this agreement on its terms as a result of being unable to agree the terms of the
    formal sale agreement with the Mongolian purchaser. The parties had originally entered into the
    agreement in November 2014, and notwithstanding the parties ongoing negotiations to progress
    the transaction, the parties have been unable to agree formal terms and the Company has
    elected to terminate the transaction.
    As set out in the Notice of Meeting for the upcoming Shareholders meeting on 30 July 2015 and
    in the Company’s Prosectus dated 1 July 2015, the Company has been negotiating with other
    third parties in relation to the Nuurst Thermal Coal Project and is pleased to advise that it has
    executed a conditional share sale agreement (SSA) with two Mongolian nationals for the sale of
    all the shares in Modun’s 100% owned subsidiary Modun Resources LLC. Modun Resources
    LLC is the owner of the Nuurst coal assets.
    The material terms of the contract are as follows:
     Consideration payable is USD $2,210,000.00 of which USD $100,000 is expected to be
    paid on exchange of contracts as a deposit; and
     Completion is subject to and conditional upon shareholders of Modun approving
    resolution 15 in the upcoming meeting of shareholders due to be held on 30th July 2015
    and completion is to occur 3 business days thereafter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
LVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.