NMT 2.34% 6.6¢ neometals ltd

I have very similar sentiments to you Loop as to what will...

1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    I have very similar sentiments to you Loop as to what will happen next year. As I have mentioned previously I would prefer no demerger, and no dividend next year. Not unless we are making enough from DSO to rule out a CR for any of our other projects. I would much prefer to see us go it alone for all our projects (except the $500 odd million for Barrambie mine of course if we get to that point). I know it is much riskier to go it alone, however this of course brings greater rewards if successful. I feel as though we already have sufficient risk mitigation through the wide range of projects we have in the works.

The aspect of your 2019 predictions I am unsure about is how much of the sale price we will actually have available, ie from a taxation perspective. Do we have significant tax losses to offset this capital gain, or will we have to pay a whole lot of tax on the values you mentioned??

Cheers mate, appreciate your informative posts as a newish holder. Merry Xmas to you and everyone else on this forum, here's to 2019 treating our SP a bit better than this year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.