OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

Ann: Sale of Non-Core Asset Bramfield Iron Ore Project, page-21

1. 10,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4543
    It's a slow death, but it's dying! Unfortunately my sale didn't go through with the mass exodus a couple of weeks ago, so I have pulled it and will likely go down with the ship. Not selling is also a positive as I will be able to get involved in the future lawsuit as a current holder still and hopefully get some sort of compensation which will be better than the little return at 0.005/0.006.

A capital raising at these levels is basically a guarantee now and that sort of dilution at 0.005 is a company killer. There is absolutely nothing on the companies agenda that can boost the share price higher, most people will be selling on absolutely any positive sort of news. In this type of market with all the better opportunities out there, there will be very few investors prepared to park their money into such a high risk venture this has now turned out to be.

Perhaps traders may get involved as it cycles up and down 1 or 2 pips but that wont be getting the share price any long term fundamental movements.

What a disaster and management have played us all for fools!

Last edited by coto: 10/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 233963831 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9456951 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.30am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.