OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

Ann: Sale of Non-Core Asset Bramfield Iron Ore Project, page-29

1. 10,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4390
    Wrong, what a peanut thing to say.

Like Vinx said, many of us bought into this company above 2c, when this company was set to launch following the hype and subsequent lies from the rhetoric in their announcements. Unfortunately for all of us, absolutely incompetent management made every wrong decision they could have made and rewarded themselves with massive salaries while shareholders suffered. Now we are approaching 0.1c with an imminent capital raising to further dilute ourselves to nothing.

The only thing I have been confident about after watching the way this company has turned out in the past 6 months is that a lawsuit is going to happen! There have been a lot of sneaky things that have gone on and once the end of this company is certain, a lot of shareholders are going to band together and get to the bottom of it and get these guys to pay up from their massive salaries.

Luckily OAR is less than 2% of my portfolio, but for many in here, they have some massive cash in play and I feel very sorry for them. The way they have been treated the past 2 years especially. Rather than sell out now at an 80% loss and get hardly anything back, It is in my better interests to wait until the administrators get involved, probably later this year and then hopefully get my full 2.4c worth. With the cash management have made off us during the past few years, no doubt they have some deep pockets and other schemes we can get back from them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 191924710 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 32874093 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 1400000
Last updated 13.58pm 08/05/2024 ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.