ISF 0.00% 17.0¢ isoft group limited

re: Ann: Sale of non-core assets to enable de... PcochleyI don't...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    re: Ann: Sale of non-core assets to enable de... Pcochley

I don't think ISF is far away from beginning its slow and steady climb back up...I just realised I probably like you predicted it a bit early.....

I would have thought dec half year results would already be factored in...but given recent history maybe market waiting for this....

As Morely pointed out and I concur the cashburn is of concern in terms of adding to debt...and less clear how much additional debt has had to be added in view of restructuring costs...

Recent asset sales highlight value of ISF assets....surprised if PE houses were not continuing to circle this stock.....

My view is that some more asset sales are needed and understand more are fortcoming....as that would enable debt to be more manageable, coupled with return to positive cashflow in this half...

Better still takeover offer at somewhere around 15-20 cents would on the cards....as great products with great long term prospects in market leading position across many different regions across the globe...

Just gobsmacked no predator made a play for this stock as seems ripe to pick up a bargain. PE houses, Oracle,....come on you must be interested....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.