CRR 40.0% 0.7¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Sale of Non-Core Gold Project, page-83

1. 23,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Try reading properly. Nowhere did I say they owned this asset when the price was $1.80. My question was if the asset (Mt Adrah ) was worth multi millions as was posted then the share price would reflect that. If previous management was so good when the share price was $1.80 why did it collapse? Yet you seem happy to bag out current management who have turned the stock around. Of course you and Roo might be right and the rest of the market wrong. If by some sheer fluke that is the case the 4ce still benefit so they can't actually lose. Since the re alignment of focus into Li in the DEC many posters have made serious coin and many are in multi bag positions. Unfortunately some previous or earlier holders have either lost serious coin or are in multi bag loss positions. To get upset with current management or current holders/posters simply smacks of sour grapes. So easy to sit back and say they should have got more for the asset. Deal done and shareholders reap the benefit of success in Mt Adrah and also success in DRC.
    To me that is smart management and shareholders thus far are benefiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.002(40.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $5.739K 955.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1134025 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3198973 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.