Thank you very much for your help. I am putting together a...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Thank you very much for your help. I am putting together a shareholder class action for shareholders of Kagara Ltd. The action relates to allegations regarding the failure to disclose price sensitive information to the market in a timely fashion, plus I believe I have found some misrepresentations I can rely on to prove contraventions of the Corporations Act also.

I have piqued the interest of a litigation funder and now need to build a class.

If anyone is interested in participating in the class action please contact me at <[email protected]>  

I am currently working on spec for the file and the funder will adopt the fees once we have commenced the action - shareholders are not required to pay legal bills unless we are successful at proving the cause of action/damages or settle out of court. Last time I ran this type of action against directors of a listed company was for around 400 White Sands Petroleum Limited shareholders. In that action each shareholder who participated received a cheque for $0.32c per dollar invested.

Please contact me if you would like to discuss further at <[email protected]>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.