CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    A bit dated now, but I have not seen this article posted on the HZN thread:
    PM Marape: P'nyang and Pasca projects going ahead

11 November 2020

Prime Minister Hon. James Marape today announced that P'nyang LNG Project in Western and Pasca Condensate Field in Gulf are definitely going ahead.

These are apart from the US$20 billion Papua LNG Project in Gulf, whose last obstacle was cleared today, with passage of six important pieces of legislation by Parliament.

Prime Minister Marape said discussions on the P’nyang would be held immediately after this, and that Petroleum Minister Hon. Kerenga Kua would be making an announcement on Pasca.

Prime Minister Marape said after the meeting with TOTAL on the Papua LNG Project took place, discussions on P’nyang would be held.

“What is happening is that we are allowing for Papua LNG to move ahead,” he said.

“Let me place on record my appreciation to TOTAL, ExxonMobil and Oil Search for:

- firstly, their patience;

- secondly for their understanding, and;

- thirdly for us to clear a space in which we could advance Papua LNG whilst at the same time discussions around P’nyang are running for us to find a pathway forward.

“Minister Kua will also be very soon announcing a small, but very important, condensate project that also has some elements of gas and that is the Pasca Field offshore in Gulf Province.

“Pasca Field will also be a benchmark pacesetter in so far as how we want to secure deals for the country, going into the future.”

Source: https://www.pmnec.gov.pg/index.php/...marape-p-nyang-and-pasca-projects-going-ahead

Regards

SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.