CTP 2.99% 6.9¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Sale of Range Gas Project Completes, page-7

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    I've been a holder of CTP on and off for many years and, to be honest, I'm well under water thanks to this current iteration of the BoD/Executive.
    I actually can't think of any decision (or deal) that the current CEO has made that has benefitted the business or the shareholders. Although certainly, not a lot of skin has been lost by the Executive team from what I can see.
    I know there are many (many) whinges by HC contributors about how poorly "their" company management is performing and how "the market doesn't understand us" but really... this current team has presided over an inexorable grind downwards of the share price over the course of several years.
    I'm not an "O&G person" but I don't understand how substantial shareholders can sit back and watch their capital get diluted and to have an exploration/development business essentially in "Maintenance mode" for so long.
    Forward plans just disappear never to be spoken of again, others are years into the future and can't be believed. Deals that are signed/sealed evaporate.
    I'll stick with it ... maybe I'm just pining away for the "good 'ol days" ... maybe I'm delusional... (more) time will tell but for heaven's sake I do hope that someone puts a rocket under this complacent and incompetent lot and gives CTP holders half a chance at making a buck.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.002(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $51.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.9¢ 6.5¢ $1.655K 25.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34250 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 125416 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.5¢ 6.8¢ 6.5¢ 7609
Last updated 15.58pm 14/05/2024 ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.