VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

As far as my assertions go, I stand by them. Secondly, I do not...

1. 2,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1169

As far as my assertions go, I stand by them. Secondly, I do not “throw two bob each way” or “run with the hare and hunt with the hounds”.I’ll call it as I see it. There is no grey area. It’s either Black or White.

As far as my opinion goes on the Mets, I stand by it. If the BOD could put each drilled result out for each of the holes, they could do the same with the Mets.

By the BOD’s saying that they are concern as to how the market will react is all BS, in my opinion.
    In my opinion let the market decide and be the judge of that.I am quite sure the market is very capable of making the right evaluation.

The way I see the above mentioned has me on guard by not providing any general update on how the Mets are going faring is alarming and hence, seen as a stalling tactic, especially when A.R said that Mets should be rolling out between end of July and August.

Now we have PL saying we won’t hear anything for months on end. WTF.

As far as the new BOD member goes, I really don’t care about their credentials. For me “Actions” and “Results” speaks. So, far this BOD has not done anything that is so “Significant” or “Spectacular”, that it has to be “WOWED” about. If it has, then it’s sad because they have pulled the wool over your eyes.

In fact the share price is gradually sliding backwards from when PL took the reins.

Furthermore, If this is the way the “New BOD” members are starting of, then sad to say they are no better than the last lot. All we are seeing is “Birds of the same feather”, whilst they talk and show they are on shareholders side, their actions are very much sinister.

Please do your own research and DD. This is not meant as financial advice. Just observation and opinion.

Last edited by posiedon ark: Monday, 16:00

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.