VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

Hi Gordobre: Sorry. Have to disagree with you there. I’m not...

1. 2,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1169

Hi Gordobre:

Sorry. Have to disagree with you there. I’m not taking anyone side here, just calling it out for what it is. And I’m not impressed.

Actually, I’m taken a back to see how foolish some our own (Shareholders) are being. You’ll are beginning to make “Dumbo” look more intelligent than you’ll.

To add: Even her latest video clip just posted on HC…PL has not mention anything about the Mets. She conveniently skips that part and

then towards the end she rattles of with some mumbo-jumbo lyrics she got from “Africa” and expects us to fill in the gaps.

Does not tell you much as to how she is going to justify that $5million on “Jupiter”.

According to my calculations that should be sufficient to see us through to DSO with Off Take Partners established and in place.

Hence, there should be no need for further off loading of our tenements or quick fire sales done on the cheap.

Please do your own research and DD. This is not meant as financial advice. Just observation and opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.