VMS 5.56% 1.7¢ venture minerals limited

Lots of people expressing concerns about divestment of assets...

1. 664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    Lots of people expressing concerns about divestment of assets prior to full knowledge about Jupiter.

If you read the room, and notice the people that have come on baord, the people that have left, then it's clear that the new people are staking everything in the near to medium term on Jupiter. Now, either they're doing this because they are cowboy punters willing to risk their entire corporate reputation on a hail Mary gamble, or they have indications about the economics of Jupiter that give them EXTREME confidence.

I think it is out of character for these people to be in the former category. I mean, getting rid of Mt Lindsay for pennies on the dollar while the share price is low, the REE price cycle is at the bottom, we have enough cash reserves (with the sale of Riley) to go on for some time yet without further CR...why would an experienced team even consider that unless they had extreme confidence in the main resource?

Genuine question...happy to hear theories (including "they are complete morons" if that's what you think).
    Last edited by amiafish: 25/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $41.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $32.60K 1.811M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4571712 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.