CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    Hi Frader

The best asset you suggest ergo Apollo Hill was not considered commercial way back then, due to the low grade; gold price, hence switch to a Cobar focus, as followed with lots of potential, then several good proven exploration successes.

The early 500,000oz discovery .9g/t at Apollo is now upgrading very well on average and with a much higher Au price, & after lots of timely drilling and expense.
    If our sale of Saturn shares was a greedy move then that move would have been made in next coming month or next qtr, No?
    Whom do you think is being greedy here?.
    Care to clarify your statement, let us know why mining in your view, won’t or can’t proceed?.
    I guess we must wait to see how funds are applied by Peel and ask if the block trade was better for Peel than selling in smaller lots, over a longer timeframe?.
    Why would Peel have appointed the engineering firm if they weren’t very keen to mine in their own right?.

Time will tell, regardless why would directors with many shares want to dilute their own holdings, to retire with?.

Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $13.99K 127.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 76449 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 60221 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.