DDR 0.38% $10.65 dicker data limited

Hi @odb … Didn’t mean to suggest that he ‘…has little regard for...

1. 2,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hi @odb … Didn’t mean to suggest that he ‘…has little regard for shareholders …’ overall. It was just my personal opinion (on the back of a bad day on the market) that on this occasion, I felt it was not necessarily in the best interests of shareholders. My comment ‘his incredible performances with DDR’ alluded to a very positive opinion of what he has achieved.
    I’ve been here for the ride 4 years now so have certainly done well over that time as others have.
    I have been trading/investing for 20 years but am certainly still learning, especially as markets evolve.
    His past sales have been quite minuscule by comparison and it was the size of the sale in one hit that I think spooked the market (and myself) and probably set off a number of stops as well, perhaps.
    Over the past year the largest insider transaction was by VM for $2.6M worth at $11.13 per share when the share price was around $10.72. Mind you VM also ‘bought’ $1.2M worth this past year.
    The AFR suggests that the block sale should open it up to institutional investors further, as did the capital raise last year. However; by bringing ‘fair intrinsic value’ into the equation, doesn’t it send a huge signal that the stock is therefore way over-valued and that it had basically reached it’s peak … with room for suggestion that such a large sale as this by an insider might be considered confirmation of that view? Would not this also be picked up by institutions as well? Mind you, if you were to gauge the ‘value’ of a stock based on analysts’ valuations the majority of leading stocks would be over-valued. There are many stocks on a number of indices that trade way above their intrinsic value, and there’s no indication that DDR cannot be another that keeps firing up it’s share price. The future certainly looks positive. My hubby has been a racing car fanatic all his life so I need to at times scrutinise this stock beyond the personal interests of DD to avoid being blindly emotionally attached.

Cheers …
    Cazzex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.65
Change
0.040(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.920B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.70 $10.73 $10.59 $1.359M 127.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2227 $10.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.70 343 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$10.69
  Change
0.040 ( 0.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
$10.63 $10.72 $10.59 26762
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.