PCK 5.00% 4.2¢ painchek ltd

Anyways - trash talk aside, I wanted to share something from my...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Anyways - trash talk aside, I wanted to share something from my background and experience.

I was fortunate to have an upbringing that spanned 6 countries and many cultures. My father started out his career as a emergency room Nurse and went on to spend the better part of his career working in hospitals both in the middle east and the west. I had a discussion with him earlier this year about PCK and he loved the concept. Upon taking him through some presos and showing him a video or 2, I asked him what he thinks the potential uptake would be in the Middle East. He explained that they replicate the same model as the US. They in fact depend on the FDA approval as opposed to localised regulatory bodies.

Moral of the story - FDA approval also opens up markets outside of the US.

@DoctorWhoDoesNotLikePck - the fact that we have Dr Abbey endorsing our product should be enough for you to recognise that this isn't a fad. PCK is not a miracle product with outrageous claims. It is a digitally standardised method and process of pain assessment. Also, whilst I respect your profession, there is no need to flaunt your education around. More than half the forum here are well established and successful people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $155.9K 3.753M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91434 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 171330 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.