PCK 3.23% 3.2¢ painchek ltd

Been on holidays so haven't been posting at all but happily...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2312
    Been on holidays so haven't been posting at all but happily reading the thread throughout the week. Some interesting posts and that is what i love about the PCK thread.

I think this has been mentioned many times, however times of adversity will really show what anything is made of. The PCK thread is like a living creature IMO and it's been great because the SP has been great. I think it's important to let both sides of the story be told as otherwise, we don't learn, we can make the mistake of acting on emotions or we can become complacent.

Name calling and angry replies will turn the thread like all others I frequent, that would be a shame. Each to their own, but what my experience on HC has shown me is that good quality posters disappear when threads get out of hand. That would be a travesty if some posters here decided to stop posting.

@AIM80T i think posts like yours are important because we can see what others are reading and making decisions on. Not all use HC and i personally would never invest in a stock by comments made here. I use HC as a "Heads Up" on stock to go do some research on. Hopefully people will do their own research and see articles written like the link you posted and see that they have give 50% of the information. The directors have explained why they sold the article clearly does not include their reasons. It's an investors job to decide what to believe. they also don't state that the rest of the shares were put in escrow for 12 months. So when i read something like this, i throw it away as i feel it is a poorly written article that almost seems like a BOT written piece that someone has signed off on. But AIMO.

I have enough invested here to see a large number decrease dramatically while on holiday. But didn't let it ruin my time. But sitting back in my office the first thing i did was sell and buy. I didn't sell PCK but I did buy. Will it still go down more? Who knows, but I didn't see it coming back to these levels so i consider this an early Xmas present from the market.

GLTAH, hope we can keep it civil and remember personal attacks are best left on the school playground. According to the T&C of HC we must all be adults to sign up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $52.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $289 9.274K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5419 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 70943 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.