PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Always hard to assume someone's personal tax scenario but I'd...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Always hard to assume someone's personal tax scenario but I'd say this is near enough to reality. People wondering why he doesn't buy more shares on market with all his money - he actually didn't finish this scenario cash positive, and most likely had to borrow the $800k to exercise the option and then repay it. So now he's got 20m shares fully paid for, which will make him extremely wealthy over time. So just concentrate on building the business and getting deals done.
    If I was in PD's shoes I'd be picking up blue chips at bargain prices to diversify his portfolio and wealth right now, not more PCK.

Someone asked me a few weeks ago what they should put $50k into - PNV, CCP, ANZ, NEA, all at massive discounts - my advice was PCK was 6cent - it held steady at that, so which one will double in price the quickest? Then take back your $50k and relax. Needless to say, he didn't have the balls. But if I already had 20m PCK shares I'd be looking elsewhere, we still need to hit a few more milestones to make this a solid bet - and at that point, we'll be $1/share.
    I hope all PCK holders are doing well during this time.
    A few positive announcements and we are in for a re-rate I feel.
    Bring on the baby app.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $9.306K 318.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43275 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1255935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.