The idea that GBG could hit $8 a share isn't supported by any...

1. 9,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    The idea that GBG could hit $8 a share isn't supported by any known fact. Sadly for SH, it's way more likely to hit 8 cents.

The project is way over time and way over budget, while massively diluting GBG SH equity

Technically, you'd almost have to call it a design disaster, if not a joke, a flop.

Too many fines? Dang, why didn't the designers think of that. Oh, must have forgot. Gee, sorry.

Scale-wise, it certainly looks like there simply won't be enough volume in stage 1 to provide for a commercial enterprise. Stage 2 a fantasy for now.

SH confidence in GBG management at an all-time low reflecting the mushroom approach to information adopted.

Sale of Shine? Weren't they hugely lucky to sell, er virtually give away, Shine to cashed-up MGX, as they had no other options.

I can understand the anger of Wakka,who has obviously done a fair bit of dough in this farce.

, anyone who reckons $8 is a goer must be able to type while they're dreaming and so such a view can be completely disregarded. It's rubbish..

I'd like to recover a modest investment averaging 25 cents but methinks i face a long wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.