LEL 0.00% 37.0¢ lithium energy limited

Ann: Sale of Solaroz Lithium Project for A$97 Million, page-186

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Over the weekend I spent a bit of time doing some time and space assessments. I also resigned myself to the fact that management will not be returning funds to shareholders. There is no point crying over the situation. It’s pretty clear this selling of assets will go ahead. LEL will certainly have a solid funding to play with to invest in something else and do all the work up JORC work on new sites. By the time JORCS are completed maybe the graphite and or lithium market will be recovering. Sadly we just have no idea what management are thinking of investing in. Yes on paper there was a return to shareholders over several years. The SP is still about double what it was from startup. Maybe they can do it again. I would assume there are certainly enough assets out there able to be picked up for a song.Management did not f* up gaining the best price despite some comments here. Maybe they have a plan. I really have no choice but to stay in due to size of holding and determination not to sell at a loss. It will be a very frustrating six months waiting for numerous ducks to line up and for the grand plan to be revealed. I think I should just go off line until more is known.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 37.0¢ $10.01K 27.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13021 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.