LEL 6.06% 35.0¢ lithium energy limited

Critical matters need shareholders approval. - sale of main...

1. 2,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    Critical matters need shareholders approval.

- sale of main asset = Critical

- price of the sale = Critical

-.return of total or partial cash and/or decision to invest $100m (all available cash) = Critical

I would like to know the details of the "competitive bidding process"....

there are contradictory descriptions of the bidding process between the 3 interviews William gave the day after the announcement.

in some interviews he says the bidding was for JV, then one company liked it so much that he bid for a 100% stake.

in another interview he said, they all like it so much (actual words...so childish), that then LEL have to run a competitive bidding process (so I take multiple bidding for the sale..?)

for the initial process (looking for JV partners) he says that a shortlist of 5 parties were made. So for the 100% stake bidding process (second step as they all liked it so much) was that bidding process inclusive of just 5 or all the original interested parties (more than 5) were invited...? Or only CNGR put a bid?

it is not clear what happened there.
    it is not clear what process they run.
    it is clear that the short vision clouded LEL short and medium term plan.

William also blaming "some changes in Argentina" these are positive!! .Best conditions ever.
    William blaming "that construction costs are going up and up". Welcome to the real world. Give me a call when construction costs go down.

Sale price includes $4M if Carbonate price goes up to US$23,000 in 3 months. !! Hahhahah. If price goes to that level LEL valuation will double and be back to $1.00 (I.e. $50M market cap increase) without moving a finger. At $23,000 LCE price, NPV goes back to $2B.

plus this project relates to pricing in 2.years tike. Attaching an extra $4m in the price to the spot price of Lithium in August is the cherry on the top of the most stupid deal ever.

All the forecasts I read, none say Lithium Carbonate will reach $23,000 next 3 months. Maybe $15,000. Long term stabilizing in the $20,000.

UBS has an interesting updated short medium term demand growth, and pricing forecast.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6154/6154555-7fc9b33a8a39f5f0d315ea1ce55ba9fd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.020(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $39.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $50.80K 139.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7750 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 53000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.