LEL 6.06% 35.0¢ lithium energy limited

Unfortunately mate as I have said our only real hope is for some...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Unfortunately mate as I have said our only real hope is for some other industry player to realise what a bargain this is and lob a counterbid, these guys will obviously just be sitting back now thinking, job done. Question is, are other industry players aware of us?? Hopefully if they were on their game you would think they were, but then again. Maybe people should start emailing other companies just to make sure they are aware of the situation (especially if they have any contacts within the industry).

Other question is, as someone alluded to previously, have they set this deal up in a fashion that would preclude someone else bidding (you would hope not but then with this mob I wouldn't rule anything out). If this was the case another company could simply get around it by letting shareholders know they were interested at a much better price and get shareholders to vote down the original proposal.

Failing another bid materialising, only thing left is to hope that by the time the vote comes round people have woken up to the fact of how bad a deal this is and simply vote it down. Again though as I said previously, the apathy at this end of the market doesn't fill me with hope that shareholders would be bothered to get off their as**s and do so, even when the asset is basically being given away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.020(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $39.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $50.80K 139.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7750 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 53000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.