AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

itochu was for the purpose of getting the funds together for a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    itochu was for the purpose of getting the funds together for a standalone so ags wouldn't need to go to the market to get the cash to build the plant. the itochu deal would have been a cheaper way to do it. now the standalone is off then the itochu thing, as we know it, is off.

the itochu approval thing now may have evolved into something else which has been confidential. i.e. just maybe itochu have some kind of opportunity to do a deal with ags to make an offer for all of our share in four mile. this maybe why itochu appear to be still in the picture. all good. bidders potentially lining up. all speculation but well thought out and i can speculate because there is a few confidential agreements floating around atm. that's a right.

imo general atomics will end up owning 100% of four mile. they will match or outbid anyone and everyone. obviously the general atomics potential offer needs to be good enough to get an ags board recommendation and for all of us ags shareholders to give it the yes vote.

we have the power. now lets dance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.