AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

OK I am excessively pessimistic and reading in things that...

1. 3gb
    963 Posts.
    OK I am excessively pessimistic and reading in things that probably arent realistic. The concern I have is Itochu if they take up shares in AGS plus the holdings of IG and the other directors/allied interests conveniently add up to about 50%. I would assume they would be excluded from voting but "5. Most importantly, the Board will only recommend a sale if an acceptable value is achieved and it is in the best interests of all shareholders". How is all shareholders defined and their best interests? Would it be every share a vote and a simple majority or more complex? Interestingly there is no mention of needing Heathgates approval for the sale, does this imply they have said they arent interested?
    I do not like the strategic alliance with Itochu because what does it look like is being gained, someone to sell to? They were only going to be a genuine alliance if some control of the uranium was won in court, why then isnt the deal terminated? Was there a plan B all along if the court wasnt fruitful? 2012 they must of had an inkling of how things were lining up.
    Just some musings, I hope it is perceived as reasonably material content. It doesnt hurt to be a bit provocative if it generates ideas and knowledge, thats what a forums for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.