AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: Sale Of The Four Mile Uranium Project, page-159

1. 7,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    3gb
    We existing Shareholders are waiting for news re the Sale. Nothing else. imo

All I suggest is that we existing shareholders have no idea of what will eventuate. imo

I believe that the BBros can dictate the Sale on their terms. No Matter who shows interest or starts negotiations, the BBros have the last option to buy imo.

No-one is going to bid overs for 25% with our pals, the BBros involved. imo

The Itochu Deal is only a partial buyout 40% atm which I cannot see as being as beneficial as compared to a 'total Sale' to other interested Parties, BBros etc ? Remembering our Directors/Director wants out! imo

It maybe a trigger for action by the BBros. IF Itochu and the BBros are the only two interested Parties. Who knows? imo Remember though AGS have been outsmarted by the BBros to this point imo

Lets say atm we have three known options for ACE ie Itochu buys only 40% , Itochu buys 40% and makes an offer for the other 60%, the BBros have final say on the first two options and must take up their option to buy?

The only problem I.G. has is getting the shareholders on side with any Sale details no matter who buys. imo

I think its safe to say most holders have had enough of the crap fed to us for the past four years. imo

As you post "A buyer is a buyer, any port in a storm" (will do) and that sums up our plight atm. imo

Md
    Last edited by Metalduster: 20/07/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.