AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: Sale Of The Four Mile Uranium Project, page-191

1. 3gb
    963 Posts.
    NOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!

I am waiting for a sign I have a good investment or not. I am waiting for the valuation process for the DSR (or what ever it is called) to complete and Itochu to announce if it will take up its option or not and if it does what its intentions are. I think I have as much information now as I need, or as much of the information I can realistically expect. Investing involves risk, it is inescapable, by all means do what you can to reduce it. I think from 14.5 it would not be unrealistic to lose 10 cents if the markets collapse and or there is some disaster. Similarly it would not be improbable to make 50 cents if some one makes an offer for ACE. I am gambling this offer will come soon, I also see rising production and uranium prices as possibly supporting the share price in the medium turn. I see this risk to reward ratio as satisfactory at this time. The various parties are telling us little for what ever reason. What they tell us could very well be misleading.

Peace and harmony? We can relax and wait or we can stir things up. If I see a sign I dont like, I sell, instant peace and harmony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.