AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: Sale Of The Four Mile Uranium Project, page-236

1. 3gb
    963 Posts.
    "Sometimes it is what is not happening that points you in the right direction.
    Why is this asset not being promoted like it could be?
    What motive do management have to NOT promote it?
    Could it be that a deal has already been done, just questions and imo"

What about the valuation process for Itochu's DSR, would not be sporting to push the share price up would it? May even be a confidential clause some where.
    What I would accept for the sale of ACE is a net 60 cents per AGS share. The offer would be higher than that but I would guess it wont all be disbursed in cash or reflected in the AGS share price. The offer could include script, possibly a new company including Aces 4mile asset (just a guess). I wouldnt be interested in holding AGS after it sold ACE or in holding scrip in another company unless it was way undervalued.

If the directors want the Itochu deal to go ahead (and I remember comments from 2012 that imply they can stop it if they want) but Itochu dont want to use there shareholding to take over ace then the purpose is AGS needs more capital and this is the best option I imagine. Not very appealing dilution though, and with all this talk of how well minings going do they need capital at this cost?. Another month or so and we might have answers to this piece of the puzzle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.