PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

I just self-modded my earlier reply because I realized that I...

1. 4,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2239
    I just self-modded my earlier reply because I realized that I was endorsing/perpetuating an unsound approach. (I was tired and not thinking last night when I made that reply). Not to labour the point any more than has been done in previous posts (here and here), but if you're attempting to work out how much cash they receive, then you need to apply the payable rate for Ni (~70%) and also calculate the income (payable effects ~50%) of the included Cu and Co components, in addition to the need to consider the hedging constraints. All dealt with comprehensively in those two earlier links. This type of analysis is only really useful to help figure out the cash flow position (i.e. whether there will be sufficient cash to remain solvent), rather than assessing profitability, which is even more complex.

In any case, this is all somewhat moot now, given the news contained in the now-released lackluster preliminary quarterly. I'm only posting this updated reply because I don't like perpetuating or contributing to an incorrect approach. Self-modding irks me, but that'll teach me for providing input when I'm tied and not thinking.

Last edited by zebster: 11/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.