MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi DocWoodHere's my take on the Doravale share sale:The previous...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi DocWood

Here's my take on the Doravale share sale:

The previous application for an extension of the Doravale scheme was 12 August 2005 extending the scheme until 25 Aug 2010.

The release is here

An application to dissolve the scheme could have been made to the Supreme Court 12 Aug when the SP had a low of 34c - The VWAP calculated on that day may have been used. The timing of the sale is relevant to the anniversary date of the court ruling IMO.

The VPS of the transaction was probably agreed to on 12 August and presented to the Supreme Court but could not be released to the ASX until the application was processed.

With Block Special Crossings (S1,S2,S3) such as this allowances are made for reporting delays. An explanation can be found in:

P10 of the ASX publication here

Portfolio Crossings
    Portfolio Special Crossings are a type of Block Special Crossing and allow a basket of securities to be traded together off-market if they meet certain minimum value and number of securities requirements. Portfolio Special Crossings enable you to trade an entire portfolio and can potentially have their reporting to the market delayed.

For those interested the ASX rulings on special crossings such as this can be found:

in section 22.3 (Page 5) of the ASX rulings here

This is my take on the sale and may be wrong.

#:>))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.