AXE 0.00% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

Ann: Sale of two Eyre Peninsula tenements, page-15

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    I know what your saying Legman but as a substantial holder of Archer I don't give much weight to these two announcements. It's common for companies to pay in script - sometimes a good thing sometimes a bad thing.
    I agree in principle that it would have been better to be paid in cash that way it's a know absolute value! I've been in this share markets game for long enough to know share price values can be unpredictable and although the current value is lower than the settlement value there is an unknown if the price will be half again or triple the agreement price in the future.

Archer has enough capital currently to see through the next year or two depending on activities and It is no fluke the share price is holding support at the 50 cent mark. It's a reflection on the sediment of holders and the their perceived value they give to the current activities and future potential value of the company.

The value on these deals will become more relevant when we get closer to depleted funds then whatever the SP of these companies are we will have to accept if we choose to sell .. good or bad.

It's my personal believe that if milestones are met throughout 2021 especially with the read/write functions on 12cq being a success and knowing Archer's 12cq technology is currently is the only known technology in the world that has the potential to operate at room temp and integrate with existing silicon electronics then the share price we see today I feel would be insignificant. Locking in patents alone would see a jump as this is where I see the greatest value in being able to drive an income through licencing arrangements will be.

I'm a glass half full guy so I would be looking at this differently but I know your concern given these deals are paid in shares rather than an absolute amount in $ and this would give certainty but only time will tell if these will be worth more or less in the future.

Cheers
    Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.5¢ $31.70K 87.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 31517 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 9113 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.