SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

Hi Fellow SBLers,It looks like most of us are still here 12...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi Fellow SBLers,

It looks like most of us are still here 12 months down the track from the inadequate takeover offer. I didn't sell at 2c so why would I sell at .005c. More interested in buying than selling.

Liongold makes an offer today because it is uneconomic for these unmarketable parcels and a good opportunity for small shareholders to sell at low costs.

How about they get to work dig up more gold and make the shares worth more and the problem is solved !!! All the shareholders will be happy not just LG.

There are currently 1872 share holders of which 995 have an unmarketable parcel (100,000 shares or less @ .005c) meaning there are 877 shareholders with more than 100,000 shares. Comsec show that there are only 19 sellers offering their share for sale between .006 and 2c. so i don't see a massive move by shareholders to dump their shares.

Sounds like another opportunistic offer at .005c

According to the June 30th 2012 Annual report at that point in time there were 1923 share holders and the closing price was at that time was .007 indicating an unmarketable parcels would have been 71428 shares. It also showed that there were 835 with parcels over 100,000 shares.

Little has changed in the last 12 months apart from the price has been driven down from 2c to the current level.

I suspect apart from a bit of shuffling of share holdings and a bit of short term trading, the shareholder base has remained much unchanged and we the longtermers still see untapped value in this stock or at least want a fair offer or return on this GOLD PRODUCING company.

I hold more than the 100,000 shares but Liongold will not get my shares until hell freezes over.

As I look at it the capital loss I'm already looking at can't get to much worse even if they go broke and Liongold aren't going to let that happen so I don't care how long I have to wait.

I suggest the board spend more effort on digging up the gold that is there than working on trying to get rid of us for nothing.

Unless they make an offer significantly better than the one last year and in cash it looks like sbl will have 1900 odd shareholders hanging around there neck.

With the change in Annual Report timing to March 2013 it will be interesting to see the Top 20 shareholers again.

Just my humble opinion.....Cheers Peteski.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.