NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

Ann: Sale of US and Cooper Basin assets, page-13

1. 5,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21035
    I am very happy that the management has finally done the right thing. (see below my post on April 4 2105)

I will support them all the way from now on even though I lost huge amount of money (in the books though) and I suffered a lot.

The money left in the company is not a lot now, but we will start from scratch, that's for sure. We will still have the exposure to the US and Copper basin assets through Sundance Energy.

This was what I said on my post # 15026375 on April 4 2015.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Despite all their fatal mistakes, even I warned them a lot by my bets effort for protecting my investment, I WILL SUPPORT THE MANAGEMENT IF THEY DO THE RIGHT NECESSARY ACTIONS.

I would like them to do these if they get out this crisis;

1A- BRING THE REAL VALUE OF SOUTHERN CANNING PROJECT BY MAKING NEW PRESENTATIONS OR WHATEVER.

1B- Do whatever you can do for bringing the all information back again. No one is going to blame you for that.

2- Sell the Eagle Ford assets at any cost and get rid of the burden.

3- Sell the EF assets without fracturing the second 2 wells then you don't have to 45 million shares to OEH/PFE Holdings partners.

3- Sell the Cooper Basin PEL570 assets asap to fund Merlinleigh Condon-1 Drilling or keep the money.

4- Drill Condon-1 asap if you believe there is good chance of finding gas there. (All infrastructure and desktop work was ready). If not, just leave it, farm it out or sell it.

5- With the cash money in hand from Cooper asset sale, make a share buy back and increase the share value.

6- Seek for a good deal for SCP farmout."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.