CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    Rich
    Its a darn good thought provoking post .
    Bases covered I suspect are :
    *Wattle Dam ..limited "life" right now of 2 years , but still drilling to prolong it and going to back up plan with Coogee and West Kambalda nearby ( for minimal capital outlay )
    *Barlee --backing up the Mt Magnet development with some high grade immediately accessable resource which will "bandaid " the Mt Magnet re-development and mining process whilst they extend the resource .
    * and in the background is its holding in Doray (DRM ) ..
    as I see it , to summize :
    Ramelius has a 2 part plan :
    * diminishing focus :extent Wattledam and its surrounds for as much as it can , for as long as it can
    * accentuating focus : Mt Magnet , get it up and running , get some high grade material "guaranteed" through Barlee to supplement whilst it develops and explores Mt Magnet extensions
    * adds Doray to its "menu " at Meekatharra ..probably the jewel in the crown. Locks in its position ....great corporate move .
    * the Nevada and Queensland exploration positions are blue sky targets , low cost and high risk high reward ...which you can afford / should do when you are cash positive .

Whether this "summary " is right or wrong , or half up or down ...I know not !

But what I find as frustrating , is that I am second guessing Management .Sure ...you can't flag "exactly " what you are doing for corporate reasons .
    But GAME PLAN / STRATEGY ...if you want Analysts to properly cover you , you have to CLEARLY outline what your OBJECTIVES are .
    If i have missed the point ( and its outlined on the Ramelius website ) , please refer me !!
    But if its not ...then Directors and Management , maybe you should address this , in some sort of 'CORPORATE FOCUS"!
    I am a great believer in the simple philosphy :
    # Wattle Dam -great investment , can't go on forever
    # Dioro play -excellent corporate and money making move
    # enabling MT Magnet purchase --excellent long term , low cost buy
    # Doray ...foresight to buy nearby , one of ( if not the best ) high grade gold prospect , and great surrounding tenements .
    I THINK I can work out what RMS are doing ....but is it that Board and Management need be so clandestine they can't outline it in simple terms !!
    Sorry if this is a subject post that has been addressed by the RMS learned posters ---but if not , maybe someone can convey it to Board and Management .
    K.I.S.S. theory stll has a presence in todays clouded investment theory .
    Late in the night and I've had a long day
    JMHO
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.