ION 0.00% 1.2¢ iondrive limited

I am pleasantly surprised with the amount. It doubles...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am pleasantly surprised with the amount. It doubles (approximately) the cash raising undertaken by SAU, and should enable SAU to keep drilling for 3 years. I have always asked for SAU to have a 3 year financial plan.

My concerns are that BMV seem to want to do it all by issueing shares, no risk for BMV but increased risk or reducing value for SAU. Was a risk premium included in the price I wonder.

I wonder if SAU had a stregthened negotiation position due tro the recent capital raising, or whether SAU should have waited until after this announcement to hopefully have raised more capital or had less dilutrion with the capital raiseing. I guess the share price will tell us that.

What should SAU do with the BMV shares? Sell down to say 10%, to realise cash and maintain something like a royalty position, or keep the shares intact and hope it becomes a cash cow., I suspect BMV wont issue dividends so it wouyld only be a "capital cash cow".

Just some questions. I need SAU to come good at some stage in the next 3 years ro help with my retirement. I am a verl longtime holder (ex BMB) and am still holding my breathe lol

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.258M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $600 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 780707 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.