SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

As a former big supporter of this company in the early days,...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    As a former big supporter of this company in the early days, this resource upgrade was inevitable. Imagine the money this company would be making if they had kept it simple...

I think there is some misinformation out there though. In my humble view, the two biggest issues here were i) the inability of the Chairman and the Board to reign in Tony's spending. Any chairman worth their salt (!) would know that you have be on top of the cashflow statement and balance sheet - mining companies are not The Fed, they can't spend money they don't have. Just check out the Chairman's track record on project developments in the Apollo stable...they haven't shone themselves in glory. Questions have to asked about Board control of finances; and, ii) the company trying to reinvent the wheel - there is plenty of off-the-shelf technology that would have worked in the process plant, but I suspect they tried to be smarter than the average bear and use new technology. It would be interesting to see if the mill fixes are actually installations of traditional flotation equipment. Maybe if was under-engineering of the ponds...who knows.

On the Apollo group, sure, there has been some success and some money made, but does that forgive Salt Lake Potash, Odyssey, Prairie, Berkely Energia, Coalspur, Equatorial, Apollo Minerals and Paringa (and I may have missed some...)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.