AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

I am desperate to know who this apparel business is, which of...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I am desperate to know who this apparel business is, which of their products contain alexicool and purchase a few items! Nothing like good old fashioned research. See how cool this Alexicool really feels. Appreciate all efforts to uncover potential US businesses that fit the bill. Surely they will use this technological edge in their marketing of the products which is where may find the best confirmation of who's and which products our chemicals are being used in.

The significance of this achievement will definitely be in whether the products with our chemicals are a success and consumers like and buy the product. If not we will not get repeat business. If so, and of significant proportion, we will blow our way into every apparel business' products and be able to command good prices and get a hell of a lot of awareness of our product and brand out there. Which would obviously be Massive for Alexium.

Like I said, I would pay top dollar to get a pair of skins or jogging shorts or singlet or whatever they are putting our chemicals in.

Also of significance is that this is completely separate from the FR market. Any revenue gained here is not from the pool of $$ spent on FR. Pretty kick ass achievement from a predominantly FR chemical solutions company. Hopefully a sign of things to come. Not only will we develop and cross-sell tech providing other advantageous properties but develop and sell technology besides FR which is individually successful in its own right. The sky gets bluer with this announcement.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.3K 412.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4961970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 45455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.