AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Yes - I to totally agree with you When I read some of these...

1. 150 Posts.
    Yes - I to totally agree with you

When I read some of these posts, I just want to scrape my eyeballs out. AJX has been at the for front of communication to the shareholder community. Open, constructive and fair. Sure they make some mistakes at times, but some people seriously expect perfection when they them self, need to look in the mirror.

This no posting of numbers is simply crazy. I agree, why would the company want to disclose to competitors the value of their work. That is why Nick and his team, very cleverly, posted what they would achieve mid year and end of CY. That's it there's your number, get over it, understand and be happy that a company like AJX has been able to achieve it in such a short period of time. What do you think then future is going to look like if they can do this now.

As for NC hit back at the shareholder. You probably deserved every bit of it. If you want go up against a guy like that, you better make sure your comments are constructive and valid, and not insulting (which I have every reason to believe they were, otherwise you would not have got that response)

Ask @pinto how he is responded to by NC, and I know through conversation with NC, that Pinto's emails are long, constructive and deliberate. They are at times critical, but fair and I'm 100% sure Pinto gets an equally fair and respectful response all the time.

Wake up some you. This company is not a joke and it's an S&P 300 and is growing that way. Settling into it and enjoy it or as NC say's "just get out if your not happy, why hang around" - I Love it!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.